Wild Reishi (Dual Extraction) 2oz *Limited Supply*
I am thankful for your patience and I’m happy to announce that a very potent Dual Wild Reishi Extract is now available!! The weather this summer in the North East was near PERFECT conditions for optimal reishi growth. While I didn’t find more Reishi Mushrooms than usual, I seemed to find the most beautiful and healthy Reishi specimens that I’ve ever come across in the forest. When I find a pristine area with Reishi Mushrooms growing, I tend to re-visit the area nearly twice a week making sure that the bugs and critters dont take over the mushroom and spoil them for picking. This season, I found that the bugs left most of the Reishi Mushrooms completely ALONE. What does this mean? Higher anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties and even more, an overall more potent and genetically stronger mushroom.
What is the difference between Single and Dual Reishi Extract?
The single extract includes only the alcohol soluble nutrients while the Dual Extract includes the FULL spectrum of nutrients from the alcohol extract AND the water soluble nutrients from the mushroom. What nutrients are we talking about here? 1. The water soluble nutrients include Poly-saccharides. These are the immune system modulating long-chain sugars that help educate our immune system which allows it to be MUCH more efficient. What does immune system modulating mean? It means that it brings the immune system into balance. If our immune system is sleepy (lingering colds, immuno deficient issues) it wakes it up and gets it in motion so it can fight off bacteria, viruses and other invaders. In the same way, if the immune system is over active (auto immune issues), it will bring the immune system into a more relaxed and balanced state where it belongs. 2. The alcohol fraction includes a wonderful nutrient called Terpenes. The terpenes carry the adaptogenic compounds of the Reishi Mushroom. Adaptogens help us deal with daily stress more smoothly. Your physiology will change depending on your needs. Hectic day at work? Reishi seems to take the edge off and helps me make more clear and focused decisions throughout a busy day.
What does the Dual Extract Reishi Mushroom do?
- Helps regenerate the liver and is liver protective
- Calming effects on the nervous system bringing a sense of peace
- Helps relieve insomnia
- Protects against radiation (We are all getting hit hard nowadays, cell phones, wi-fi, computers, post Fukushima)
- Works as an anti-oxidant against free radicals and has anti-inflammatory effects
- Lowers high blood pressure
Size 1 oz. – Price: $34.97
Size 2 oz. – Price: $53.00
High Quality Chaga Dual Extract Ready!
So far, this is the highest quality extract that I am able to provide at the moment and I’m very proud to present this Wild Chaga Dual Extract. It has been soaking and releasing nutrients into 190 proof Organic Grape Alcohol for over 6 months. I have been getting a lot of questions about dual extracts and why they are a superior way to take these medicinal mushrooms. I’ll answer those questions in the space below!
3 Reasons why Dual Extracts are the superior way to take Medicinal Mushrooms…
1. Ease of Use: Whether you’re taking a dual extract, a single extract or a powdered extract, this method of delivering the herb seems to be the easiest for people to use. Especially if you are traveling and cannot make tea regularly. Consistency is key with these medicinal mushrooms! 2. Full Spectrum Nutrients from the Mushroom: You get all the nutrients the mushroom has to offer through Dual Extracts. There are two different sets of nutrients derived from the Chaga Mushroom through this process. First type is the Alcohol Soluble Nutrients. These are the triterpenoid saponins that provide our body with nutrients that are called “Adaptogens”. Originally a Pharmacological term, an Adaptogen is described as a metabolic regulator that allows an organism to react to its environment with fluidity and ease. (I just had a very stressful week of traveling and I used Chaga & Reishi Extract the entire time, I faced many travel hiccups and navigated diversity with ease and had plenty of energy to last me through a weekend that was full of demands) I feel these compounds assist me in handling seemingly difficult situations with clarity and ease without getting stressed or upset. Second type of compound is the Water Soluble Nutrients. These are what are called the Polysaccharides and Beta-Glucans. These compounds carry the immune system protection and regulating properties. Extremely high amounts of an enzyme called Super Oxide Dismutase are found within the water soluble nutrients of this Wild Chaga Extract. 3. Faster and Easier Absorption: With this particular mixture, an extremely clean and strong Organic Grape Alcohol was used. You can choose to use this dual extract two different ways. First way you can use it is putting 1 full dropper under your tongue and holding this extract in your mouth for about 2-3 minutes. This way is really powerful because the alcohol opens up the vessels in your mouth and the extract is absorbed into the blood stream immediately. Also the tincture gets signaturized with your saliva when you hold it in your mouth, this way its utilized by your body more effectively after you swallow it. Second way you can use the extract is putting 1 full dropper in 2oz of juice or water. The extract is powerful and a full dropper of it in your mouth might not be a very practical and I can understand that. By now, I enjoy the effervescence of the Chaga and the alcohol when I use it this way. It can be a great feeling for some people or terrible for others. Putting this extract in juice or water works well for a lot of people. This is a very clean extract made from 190 Proof Organic Grape Alcohol. The Chaga from this batch was harvested near a large grove of pines and gently flowing water.
This a serious extract for a serious user who is going to take this Wild Chaga Extract with an intention for building health. I am only offering this Extract in 2oz bottles at the moment. This will ensure the user has enough to feel the building effects of the herb when taken over a longer period of time.
Directions: Take one dropper full in a.m. & p.m. Ingredients: Spring water, Organic Grape Alcohol & Chaga Mushroom
Size 2 oz. – Price: $53
Size 1 oz. – Price: $19.97
Size 2 oz. – Price: $37.97
Wild Reishi Extract 2 oz.
What is the most enjoyable mushroom for me to find in the forest? REISHI What Medicinal Mushroom do I add into my daily health practices? REISHI Out of all herbs available, which do I think is the most magical? REISHI
I love finding all types of medicinal mushrooms in the forest, but the Reishi Mushroom continues to surprise with its beauty each time I discover it in the forest.
Here are few reasons why I think this mushroom is so special…
1. Its beautiful color. If you’re lucky, you can find Reishi when they are fresh and they have different color zones ranging from Red to Orange to Yellow and sealed in white a white strip. 2. I always seem to find Reishi in very beautiful parts of the woods or nestled way back in the forest among the pines and hemlocks. 3. They provide an impressive nutritional profile along with chemical compounds that help our bodies reach a fuller potential.
A Few Interesting Facts On Reishi…
This mushroom is more culturally well know in China and Japan. In China, Korea, and Japan they have all sorts of art work with Reishi being represented. Traditionally, the Reishi Mushroom is associated with royalty, health and recuperation, longevity, sexual prowess, wisdom and happiness (stamets, mycelium running, 2005). After prolonged personal use of Reishi, I can attest to some of these attributes and so can my peers! (More on this later)
Reishi is THEE most researched medicinal mushroom on the planet.
Why in an alcohol/ethanol extraction?
When you make a tea out of Reishi mushroom you get certain compounds. When you make an alcohol extraction you get a different set of compounds from the mushroom. The goal with this extraction is to be able to use the triterpenoids that give the Reishi Mushroom its adaptogenic qualities. An Adaptogen is a term that refers to any chemical compound that helps the body adapt to certain stressors in its environment. For example, I notice after about 3 weeks use of Reishi extract that I can handle more projects and tasks without getting overwhelmed and not knowing where to start. (I want to expand more on this concept in further articles)
This is where our Reishi Extract comes from:
I take 1 dropper full in the A.M. and P.M or more as recommended by your health care professional Size 1 oz. – Price: $19.97
Size 2 oz. – Price: $37.97
Add e-mail address here to be notified when a fresh batch is ready:
Bulk Medicinal Mushrooms & Single Extracts Below
Chaga is Keystone Herbs Premier Powerhouse Mushroom!
After consuming Chaga regularly for nearly three years, I understand why its known as the “King of the Medicinal Mushrooms”. If you are looking for incredibly clear skin, mental calm and clarity, as well as physical vibrancy, Chaga is here for you.
All Medicinal Mushrooms are special and powerful, but Chaga outperforms.
It contains an outrageously high 25% antioxidant content which is thanks to its extremely high levels of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). Superoxide Dismutase is an aggressively protective antioxidant enzyme that is highly anti-inflammatory. It is also huge in repairing the body and aiding regeneration. Studies show that SOD levels drop as toxins increase in our bodies as we age. There are studies explaining that sea turtles sustain high levels of SOD long into their old age, science is making a connection between our SOD enzyme levels in our bodies and longevity.
Chaga has immune system enhancing properties which regulate our immune systems for optimal performance.
This means a few different things…
1. Chaga calms an over-active immune system (auto immune, allergies,ect.) and it wakes up a sleepy or under-active immune system. Chaga has a unique melanin complex that has been found to be protective to our genes and DNA. 2. Chaga contains an array of B vitamins, amino acids, and it protects against radiation and environmental hormone disruptors. This Medicinal Mushroom is also anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-candida. 3. This herb has become an allie and a life long friend of mine. I couldn’t imagine not consuming this mushroom on a regular basis and using it as the base for all of my herbal drinks. It’s like a blanket of reassurance and protection for me and its part of my life. Chaga may be the keystone herb for anyone wishing to maintain youthfulness, vibrancy, and to build physical immunity.
I am happy to be able to search out, pick, and provide the highest quality Chaga possible for you. I hope to hear from you soon!
Supplement Facts: Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) Wild,Raw Other Ingredients: None Suggested Use: 1 cup, twice daily, or more as recommended by your health care professional
Size 2 oz. – Price: $20
Size 4 oz. – Price: $36
Size 8oz. – Price: $66
Size 16oz. – Price: $97
Amadou 2oz – Ice Man Mushroom
“We are now just discovering what our ancestors once knew – that mushrooms are deep reservoirs for powerful medicines” Paul Stamets In 1991 a 5,000 year old corpse was found frozen in a glacier and discovered in the Italian Alps. This is the most well preserved human remains modern scientists have ever found and incredible information has been recorded regarding his life, past injuires, how he died and what resources he was carrying on his body at the time of his death. Otzi the Iceman has two different types of polypore mushrooms (medicinal tree mushrooms) strung together by a string. The two different types of mushrooms were True Birch Polypore (piptoporus betulinus) and Amadou (Fomes Fomentarius). True Birch Polypore is a powerful mushroom in its own right but lets focus on Amadou for a moment. Below I will list important findings from modern day researchers and scientists as well as information from wise folks who came before us like Hippocates. Although this mushroom is yet to be fully explored for its medicinal properties, MANY powerful findings have been brought to light.
Anti-Tumor Polysaccharides Strong Anti-Viral Properies Effectively Inhibits the reproduction of powerful bacteria The Okangan-Colville Indians of British Columbia and Washington traditionally used this mushroom to treat Arthritis (Turner et al.,1980) The mushrooms can be boiled in water and an anti-microbial, immune-boosting water extract or tea can be made. Mushrooms can be dried, cooked, and pounded into a powder and used as a poultice to stifle infection and help alleviate pain from swollen joints. (Paul Stamets, MycoMedicinals, 2002 pg 19) The FIRST written record of Amadou (Fomes Fomentarius) was from Hippocrates who mentioned its topical use for cauterizing wounds and for treating externally for outside of inflamed organs. That is HUGE information – Inflammation inside our bodies is one of the number 1 reasons why we age as humans. If we can keep this inflammation controlled and calmed, just think of all the benefits!
Amadou is a joy to find in the forest.
Amadou is an extremely powerful immune system builder, anti-microbial, anti-flammtory and anti-parasite mushroom – There are MANY other uses for this mushroom as well. According to Peintner et.al Amadou has the following practical uses: Cauterization of wounds, styptic to stop bleeding; treatment for bladder infections; treatment for esophagus, stomach and uterine cancer; smoking as incense and with tobacco; making of clothing and hates. Also, for the past few centuries, fisherman have used Amadou felt for keeping fishing flies dry.
Amadou is a great mushroom to add into a Chaga tea brew.
Lately I’ve been making multiple mushroom teas where i’ll take at least 5 different types of mushrooms and just let them soak in the crock pot in LOW heat. I will take cups of tea from this crock pot every few hours as a source of food, polysaccharides (brain and immune system food) anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories and for just general well being. This tea can be made very much in the same way Chaga Tea is made – I like to start slowly with just a chunk or two and if I feel like adding more, I add more! Supplement Facts: Amadou (Fomes Fomentarius) Wild,Raw Other Ingredients: None Suggested Use: 1 cup, twice daily, or more as recommended by your health care professional
Size 2 oz. – Price: $17
Size 4 oz. – Price: $30
Size 8oz. – Price: $55
Size 16oz. – Price: $88
Artist Conk 2oz (Ganoderma Applanatum)
I remember seeing these mushrooms in the forest as a child. Years later I discovered that a family member loved to paint on the underbelly of them – so I would gather them for that reason. Further into the future, I learned that I could be gathering these mushrooms in order to make a potent medicinal tea out of them. Artist Conk or Ganoderma Applanatum are a special species of mushroom on their own, however, I love the fact that this mushroom is in the family of the Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) — Do you notice the Ganoderma? Artist Conk is a widespread species known and used for millenia. This mushroom is a perennial polypore and can live for up to 40-50 years, maybe even longer (stamets, mycomedicinals:2002,pg 23) The tea from boiling this mushroom tastes bitter (I like to mix this with chaga and honey) and has a diuretic effect and is strongly anti-microbial (Suay et al.,2001) showing potential as a purgatory of intestinal parasites and treatment for bacterial diseases.
Artist Conk Contains:
Beta-Glucans (Immune Enhancing Polysaccharides) Ganoderic Acids – Triterpenes (Anti-viral) Lanostanic triterpenoids Antibiotics Highly Anti-Inflammatory
This mushroom is strong and resilient growing in almost any environment all over North America.
Artist Conk almost dominates over most mushroom species because it can grow in the HARSHEST climates! It can live upwards of 40-50 years and above withstanding extremes in temperature and weather. It gets beat by the sun, rain, hail and even survives through frost and frozen temperatures. Even more it withstands microbial attacks on a daily basis but continues to flourish vigorously. Its genetic integrity is STRONG and it continues to spread its genetic code along generation after generation. Artist Conk is another wonderful addition to the crock pot or tea pot. Lately for me its been: Chaga, Turkey Tail, Reishi, Amadou and Artist Conk in the crock pot – with some added honey and other herbs for taste – Its such a joy to know of these medicinal mushrooms and the benefits they add into my life. Supplement Facts: Artist Conk (Ganoderma Applanatum) Wild,Raw Other Ingredients: None Suggested Use: 1 cup, twice daily or as recommended by your health care professional